Untitled design-2.png


UPDATE: Bring back the Murphy Bed!

I just received my latest copy of Dwell in the mail and low and behold, I spotted a murphy bed, scratch that, I mean a "wall bed" in it's pages. mobelform (intentional lowercase "m") features a variety of up to date, sleek options (prices not for the weak of heart). So if you are going for the local 900 square feet and below downtown condo option, a "wall bed" might just be right for you!
Previous article Bring Back The "Murphy Bed"! .


William Robbins